Make whimsical diaper displays to give to Rachel House Clients attending our Illuminate Education Program. These gifts are used as incentives to encourage clients to continue coming to class each week and to reward them for their commitment to the program.
Why Do We Give These Away?
Whimsical Diaper bundles are used as incentives for our weekly Illuminate Education Program. Each girl commits to attend 18 weeks of individual, group, and one on one goal setting classes. To encourage them to continue coming each week we like to reward them for their commitment to the program. This is one small and fun way we do this.
What Supplies Do I Need?
- 8 Newborn Diapers
- 1 Small Stuffed Animal and/or
- Rattle or pacifier to tuck into ribbon
How Do I Make A Diaper Display?
- Roll the 8 newborn diapers
- Assemble them in a circular formation
- Wrap the ribbon around the diapers and tie a bow
- Tuck the stuffed animal in the center of the diapers (use creative ways)
- Tuck the rattle or pacifier in the display
- Please take completed diaper displays to any of our Rachel House locations.